Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my area of interest widened

These days I m taking the ideas of Amar and Arun on much extent as they have the all time welcomed nature so I never hesitate to ask them about my doubts .When I was in home during the summer vacation I used to envisaged about plan which I would do in my third semester. All plans were based on my civil preparation’s had decided that i will give my most of the time on civil prep
rather than boring math and when I came here I saw the list of teachers allotted to teach us. I was thrilled to see that three of them are nari (women).it was really a very exciting news for me not on the basis that they are attractive (in fact two of them are) but for my own perception that women use to more liberal than men.
my perception came true 100% as I never study their subject except before the exams .I gave two quizzes related to their subject and I did well (meaning of well means average in my sense for math).
these days I m giving most of my times on news papers and discussion with Amar as he has been constant source of motivation for me since I met with him in IITB .His clarity about his views made me aware that how much remains to learn from him. Two days ago he gave me full idea of newspaper reading (esp. economics times) and I begin to work on his road map.


1 comment:

  1. Well, I am happy that I am a source of inspiration to someone. Otherwise, I am the rotten-most apple in a basket. Good to see that you are finally doing what you like and what you are good at. I would love to be a fellow IAS officer with you! You are doing well, and going great!

    ReplyDelete